Classes starting September 19!
**Please review all the class information on this page* Our registration form and information are further down the page.
Studio: VIBEyxe, 110 Wellman Crescent, Saskatoon
We will be using the WEST entrance (the entrance faces the back parking lot).
Beginner Belly Dance
Intermediate to Advanced Belly Dance
Click here for more info on Monday classes
Fusion Belly Dance
Click here for more info on Thursday class
Please contact us if you are interested in classes. Spots are limited due to studio size and allowing for social distancing.
Click HERE to download the registration form - space is limited and will be allocated on first come first reserve.
Payment can be made by e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or cash.
No refunds offered after second class has passed (partial refund given if registration is cancelled before the second class).
Classes typically run for 10 week sessions. See Monday and Thursday class pages for dates and more info. All classes are 1.25 hours long, except the beginner class which is 1 hour.
New this year - Mini-sessions on Wednesdays. More info to come...
Copyright 2012 - 2022 Desert Beats Belly Dance
Contact usfor further information about Desert Beats or to book a show for your event
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
The health and safety of our students and faculty remains a priority. As requirements change, we will update students.
- Limited number of spots in the classes to allow for social distancing
- Upon arrival, students are asked to sanitize their hands
- We will ask that students are dressed in dance attire that can be worn for all dance classes, in order to minimize the use of the dressing room/bathroom
- Outdoor shoes must be left in a designated area (by the side door)
- It is suggested that students wear something to cover their feet during class and while in the building (dance shoes, socks, slippers)
- Students are to bring a filled water bottle
- Desert Beats classes are mask-friendly
- Studio spaces, hallways, washrooms, etc, will be cleaned frequently
- Students/Instructors are asked to stay home and get better if they are not feeling well. If a student attends a session and becomes ill, we will ask that person to leave class.