Classes starting January 10 and 20!
**Please review all the class information on this page* - please review the required COVID-19 safety protocols! Our registration form and information is also further down the page.
Studio: VIBEyxe, 110 Wellman Crescent, Saskatoon
We will be using the WEST entrance (the entrance faces the back parking lot).
Beginner Belly Dance 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Intermediate to Advanced Belly Dance - 7:00-8:15 PM
Tools and Techniques for Belly Dance - 8:15-9:30 PM
Click here for more info on Monday classes
Fusion Belly Dance 8:15-9:30 PM
Click here for more info on Thursday class
Please contact us if you are interested in classes. Spots are limited due to studio size and allowing for social distancing.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
With the current health protocols in place and for everyone's safety, everyone must wear a mask in class. Proof of vaccination must be shown at the first class (if we haven't already seen it). The health and safety of our students and faculty - is our number one priority! As requirements change, we will update students.
- Limited number of spots in the classes to allow for social distancing
- Upon arrival, students will sanitize their hands
- We will ask that students are dressed in dance attire that can be worn for all dance classes, as minimize the use of the dressing room/bathroom
- Outdoor shoes must be left in a designated area (by the side door)
- It is suggested that students wear something to cover their feet during class and while in the building (dance shoes, socks, slippers)
- Students are to bring a filled water bottle
- Masks are required by all Desert Beats students and teachers.
- Studio spaces, hallways, washrooms, etc, will be cleaned frequently
- Students/Instructors are asked to stay home and get better if they are not feeling well. If a student attends a session and becomes ill, we will ask that person to leave class.
Click HERE to download the registration form - space is limited and will be allocated on first come first reserve.
Payment can be made by e-transfer (please email if doing e-transfer to get proper address to send to).
No refunds after second class has passed (partial refund given if cancel before 2nd class)
Classes typically run for 10 week sessions. See Monday and Thursday class pages for dates and more info. All classes are 1.25 hours long, except the beginner class which is 1 hour.